Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clorox Goes Green?


 As many of you already know Clorox has recently acquired Burt's Bees and now they are even going a bit "green". The product line is called Green Works and includes a variety of household cleaning products. The ingredients are said to be at least 99% natural, and with a little research and the help of Tree Hugger I found the are mostly "natural" and a big step up from other conventional products. As a "natural cleaning product expert", I decided to give them a shot. So I purchased the all-purpose spray and the bathroom cleaner. As far as scent goes, they are citrusy and not too over-powering and they actually did a decent job. I will most likely stick with my own concoction of baking soda and Dr. Bronner's or Mrs. Meyer's(can't get enough of the lavender), but for those that have been devoted to Clorox for the past 20 years this might be an easy and green switch!

No comments: